Friday, December 19, 2014

Creeping on 30

Tomorrow I turn 29. I'm sitting around watching Gilmore Girls and writing my last minute list of Christmasy things I forgot to do.

I thought now would be a good time to write up my goal list for next year because after tomorrow I'll sort of be in go mode for the rest of the year.

For myself:
-Exercise 3 times a week
-Find a hobby
-Go skydiving
-Go whitewater rafting

For my marriage:
-Take 2 vacations. One being a long overdue honeymoon.
-Go on at least 2 dates a month
-Talk face to face at least 15 minutes a day with no outside distractions
-Laugh more
-Pick my battles and argue more
-Continue working on meeting each others needs

For my family:
-Take 2 vacations
-Replace couches with couches made for snuggling
-Say yes more

For my career:
-Start BSN
-Complete MSE book

For my finances:
-Save $1000
-Pay off debt
-Save 3 months of expenses
-Budget monthly hobby money

So that's it. Probably not the most extravagent list but it's what I want for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment